Wednesday, August 24, 2016

[ hello AUGUST ] . . . and almost goodbye!

hello AUGUST! and almost goodbye!

Oh my goodness! Just realized the month of August is MORE than halfway over and that I have yet to post my monthly welcome photograph! Kinda silly and late I know, however, you know how the saying goes ~ Better late than never. Right?

This photograph was taken (by yours truly, with my iPhone) at the Irvine Spectrum in Irvine, California. The Spectrum is an amazing outdoor center filled with lots of amazing shops, restaurants and movies. One of my favorite things at the Spectrum is this wonderfully enchanting carousel filled with a variety of amazing animals, so of course, I had to photograph it.

Edited with a few of my favorite photo editing apps ~ A Color Story, Beautiful Mess and Over.  Love, love LOVE these photo apps!

August. Almost goodbye. But not quite yet. 


.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it