Thursday, July 21, 2016

Join the Ruff~olution!

BIG NEWS guys!


I joined the Ruff~olution which is SO near and dear to my heart!! I truly LUV my FOREVER home, my big sister Cleo, and mom and dad...


Did you know??


...They adopted me from CavalierRescueUSA, and I will be FUREVER grateful!!! ~ Bogey

I've joined paws with WagAware for #WagAware4CAVS to help CavalierRescueUSA save more lives of Cavaliers in desperate need. From July 11~25 WagAware will donate a whopping 60% of all sales to CavalierRescueUSA!

The WagAware charm is the official symbol sup~PAW~orting rescue, and guess what? It GLOWS in the dark! Woof!!

Join the Ruff~olution at WagAware.com






Guess what everypawdy??


I joined the Ruff~olution! ...Whoever said diamonds are a girl's best friend, CLEARLY didn't have a pretty pink WagAware charm!!
~ Cleo


Did you know??


Don't tell him I said so, but I love him with all my heart! 

I got my little brother Bogey from CavalierRescueUSA...and I've also joined paws with WagAware for #WagAware4CAVS because I want to save more lives just like Bogey!


YOU can join the Ruff~olution at WagAware.com 

Woof! See what else we're barking about on Instagram! @indyandcleo


.  .  .  .  .  .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it