Friday, September 2, 2016

Do you ever . . . ?
























Question for all you wonderfully creative types out there...

Do you ever absolutely love what you have created SO much that you feel like keeping it for yourself? Every time I created a sock monkey I want to keep it.

Just sayin'...

Meet Lulu.

She is brand new and just darling! She loves fashion design and coffee. Isn't she a doll? Read her complete bio on Etsy.

 























Lulu is currently available in my Etsy shop IndyAndCleo.etsy.com ~  but please don't monkey around, as she might not last long... or who knows, I may even just keep her for myself, LOL!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6419901/?claim=fezt7bkfd86">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. I think the things I create for myself are things I want for myself. Other things aren't really for me.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it