Friday, July 1, 2016

[ hello July ] . . .


























hello July!


Wow guys! July 1st is officially here and NOW. Welcome July!

This photograph was taken (by yours truly, with my iPhone) at Laguna's Main Beach, California ~ just about sunset. I waited until my frame was clear of all nearby people, as I wanted the lifeguard tower to really stand alone. I love love LOVE photo editing, and of course, played with the photo a bit using some of my very favorite photo apps... A Color Story, A Beautiful Mess, and Over. Each of these photo editing apps have many filters, effects, fonts and tools to prettify your pics!

When it comes to photography art, or any creative art form, for that matter ~ remember, there is no right or wrong. What's pleasing to the eye is quite simply all subjective. Sooooo... dive right in, do what you like and just have fun with it!

Do you use any photo editing apps? What are your favorites?


Hello July, goodbye June. 


.  .  .  .  .  .  .  . 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it