Thursday, June 10, 2010

Welcome to Indy and Cleo!



My first blog post EVER!

creative |krēˈātiv|   adjective relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas, esp. in the production of an artistic work



My artistic talents have led to an interest in all things creative, and I am constantly inspired with fun and whimsical ideas and materials. Here, I will share those inspirations and ideas.

The title for my blog page came from my two wonderful Cavalier King Charles Spaniels named Indiana Jones and Cleopatra. They absolutely make me smile each and every day! Not only are the dogs the inspiration for the blog title, but you can also see and purchase their individual portraits from my Etsy shop, also named IndyAndCleo!

Speaking of dogs . . . here is a favorite dog related quote:

to err is human, to forgive is canine
- unknown


.  .  .  .  .  .

1 comment:

  1. i just want to cuddle them! What beautiful puppies :) thanks for sharing! Harvey is flat out on the couch staring out the window right now... he says "woof" x

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it