Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Now We Are Six: A Birthday Poem


The End ~ Now We Are Six


When I was One,
I had just begun.
🎈
When I was Two,
I was nearly new.
🎈
When I was Three,
I was hardly Me.
🎈
When I was Four,
I was not much more.
🎈
When I was Five,
I was just alive.
🎈
But now I am Six, I’m as clever as clever.
So I think I’ll be six now for ever and ever. ❤️

~ A. A. Milne



Another pic from the birthday pupparazzi. And of course, the Frosty Paws was PAWSOME! Did you really think it would be anything otherwise?? ~ Bogey



A Cavalier celebration. 🎈

Pawty attire... 👑 👗 🎩 🧣

Happy 6th Birthday Bogey!! 🐼

Love, Cleo 🐶


Gotta see more? Follow the daily adventures of Cleo and Bogey on Instagram! ~ @indyandcleo

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it