...if only all marshmallow peeps were REALLY this big!! ~ Cleo & Bogey
Our Photoshoot ~ The Outtakes
Cleo just decided to end the photo shoot when she got up and walked over to the camera where the treats were waiting. No more posing. No more photos. End of shoot. End of story. Those pigtails though. Happy Easter peeps! ✿✿✿ Craving more? Follow @indyandcleo on instagram ~ you'll be glad you did!
In case you missed it, let me be the first to tell you today is National Scrabble Day! Yes, every April 13th the world celebrates the beloved board game known as Scrabble.
Why April 13th you ask?
Reminder, this is the date Alfred Mosher Butts was born in 1899. Alfred invented the board game where players use squares to make words in a crisscross fashion. The game is sold in 121 countries with 29 different language versions.
Scrabble Fun Facts ~ Impress Your Friends
1. Scrabble was originally called LEXIKO and was referred to as Criss Cross Words in the 1930s and 1940s. It wasn't trademarked Scrabble until 1948.
2. "Brailing" or feeling the surface of a tile when your hand is in the bag is forbidden in Scrabble play.
3. There are 187,632 words on the official tournament and club word list.
4. X-E-R-O-X. X is considered one of the hardest letters in Scrabble, but the tiles that will gain the most points, 10, are Q and Z. The tiles with the fewest points, 0, are blank tiles.
5. Wait is that even a word? Next time D-A or Z-A show up on the scrabble board, don't cause a fuss. There are 105 playable two-letters words in a regulation Scrabble game, according to the Official Scrabble players' dictionary.
Now, who wants to play a game?
Looking good. We cannot confirm nor deny these handcrafted Scrabble brooches will improve your score, but you will look positively DARLING! ...and isn't that what really counts?! ...LOL