Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Rudolph's GRAND Gift Guide!!

O







K,  you know Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen! Comet, and Cupid, Donner and Blitzen! But do you recall . . . . .
 . . . . . the most famous reindeer of all?


Rudolph's GRAND Gift Guide! a RED hot treasury curated by IndyAndCleoIf Rudolph were to make a gift guide, it would DEFINITELY include the color RED, and MOST DEFINITELY include creations by the CCCOE!!

CaliforniaCrafters Club of Etsy, of course!!
Follow CCCOE on twitter!


Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is still one of my favorite classic Christmas T.V. programs, and I can't wait to see it again this year! Hey . . . it's TRADITION!!

.  .  .  .  .  . 

2 comments:

  1. I love red! I'm following from the Etsy forum. Follow back if you like. : )
    -Felicity

    http://felicitylingle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I love rudolph! I found you on Etsy forums too...I hope you'll come visit me! {and don't miss my giveaway, it ends this evening!}

    http://jdavissquared.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it