Saturday, January 7, 2017

[ hello January ] . . .

Instagram ~ @indyandcleo


[ hello January ] . . .


Oh my goodness ~ already one week into 2017! Does anyone else think that time goes by too quickly? Remember to take some time and admire the daisies!

This photograph was taken (by yours truly ~ with my iPhone) on a recent rainy day in my backyard. The weather forecast says El Nino is back in California with a vengeance, where a series of storms are bringing a tremendous amount of rain to our drought stricken state over the next several days. Who says it never rains in California?

...Now, if  I could only find my umbrella...LOL.

Be safe.
.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it