Monday, August 29, 2016

Is That You?

[ Dog Thoughts ]


...Is that you Monday? I told you never to come back again. πŸΆπŸ’­

Cause, you know, Mondays.

[Cleo As Art ]


As you may already know, I love photo editing and photo editing apps! A fairly new photo app called Prisma is just oh so much fun! Use one of you very favorite photos and choose a filter. You suddenly have an amazing work of art! This darling photo of Cleo I used the filter Mosaic which gives the photo a wonderful mosaic quality. There is also the ability to use the filters at 100% or to scale down to a lesser number. This is Mosaic at 100%. After saving the photo to my photo album, I then used Over to add my text, font and color. Ta~da!

Like it? Let me know what you think. 


Are you on Instagram? IndyAndCleo is. Sharing our love of dogs and Etsy shop creative goodness! Find us!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it