Wednesday, November 11, 2015

[ book review ] Lost Cactus ~ The First Treasury

lostcactus.com

[ book review ]


Lost Cactus ~ The First Treasury


Okay, so first I must tell you that the author, John Hopkins, is my husband. So there. Full and complete disclosure.

That aside, I wish to say: Congratulations John! Congrats on the many days, nights and weekends you spent creating these lovable and heartwarming characters that inhabit Lost Cactus! You have done yourself proud. I thoroughly enjoyed reading and learning some of the secrets behind Lost Cactus, and gaining a bit of "uncommon knowledge." One of my favorite stories? Urban Myths and Tall Tales ~ The middle of nowhere. Don't worry, no spoiler alerts here, you will just have to read the book yourself!

I know the second book is currently in the works. I can't wait to see what shenanigans Bentley the Bee, Ty the Dinosaur, Sammy Squirrel and Cato the Alien, et al. are up to next!

[ Love, the Authors Wife ]






.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .


Want to become a member of the humorous and highly classified world of Lost Cactus? Top~secret information and a sampling of Lost Cactus comic strips ~ by John Hopkins can be read at lostcactus.com   ~ just don't tell anyone I told you so! 

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Comments? We'd like to hear from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin~it